IMPORTANT NOTE: the cookies which we catalogue as ourselves are essential to browse normally our website.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a website and stored in the browser of the user so that the website can consult the previous activity of the user.Its main functions are:
- Keep track of users: When a user enters its username and password, a cookie is stored so you do not have to introduce them to each page of the same server. However, a cookie does not identify a person, but to a combination of computer-browser-user.
- Get information about the browsing habits of the user and attempts of spyware by advertising agencies and others. This can cause privacy problems and is one of the reasons that cookies have their detractors.
- ensure that the website can work correctly.
- store your preferences such as the language and the font size you have selected.
- compile anonymous statistical information such as which pages you have visited and how long you have been there.
What types of cookies does our website use?
Third party cookies:
You can see steps to disable the installation of cookies in sections of “Help” of the website of each browser:
- Internet Explorer: Tools → Internet Options → Privacy → Settings.
For more information, consult Microsoft support or browser’s Help.
- Firefox: Tools → Options → Privacy → History → Custom Settings.
For more information, consult Firefox support or browser’s Help.
- Chrome: Tools → Show advanced options → Privacy → Content settings.
For more information, consult Google support or browser’s Help.
- Safari: Preferences → Security.
For more information, consult Apple support or browser’s Help.