Austrian manufacturer of recycling machines for all types of plastics from polyolefins to more complex technical polymers and in all required sizes. NGR stands out for taking a step further and offering perfectly adapted solutions to our customers by making an in-depth study of the material to be recycled. For this purpose, it has a team of highly qualified specialists in the world of plastics.studies of the material to recycle. NGR has a team of high qualified personnel in the market.
Its product range includes:
- E: GRAN 50 and 75 for in-line regrind production (refills, etc.) from 5 to 120 kg/h.
- A: GRAN 65 and 70 of universal application for productions from 20 to 110 kg/h.
- S: GRAN 65, 75, 85, 95, 105, 125 One Step Technology, combining shredder, feeding and extrusion in only one step, with an extremely efficient energy balance and applicable to a variety of polymers including biodegradable, with productions from 120 kg/h to 800 kg/h.
- X: GRAN 125, 145, 165, 185, 205, 225 One Step high production machines with capacity to recycle large size waste (complete bales or start-up waste) with capacities up to 2300 kg/h and with minimum energy consumption.
- F: GRAN 95, 105, 125, 145, 165, 185, 205, 225 Machines suitable for pre-cut materials such as those coming from the laundry and with production capacities up to 2300 kg/h.
- C: GRAN 85, 105, 145, 165, 205 Ideal solution for materials with a high degree of humidity. Flakes or films with a residual moisture of up to 25% are processed without problems thanks to their excellent pre-drying properties with production rates of up to 2300 kg/h.
- P: REACT 300, 600, 1200, 2000 LSP: "POLYCONDENSATION IN LIQUID STATE" - Allows to revolutionize the PET recycling process. It transforms PET waste and PET bottle flakes into food-grade recycled PET in a matter of minutes, controlling the desired index IV for productions from 150 kg/h to 2200 kg/h.
Recycling is a necessity, but it can also be very profitable, recovering your own waste, and / or even that of others, in the production process and thus reduce the cost of acquiring raw materials. We are pleased to be able to extend this information and make a study of your production plant to advise you on the best solution for you. Contact us!
For more information please visit: